Looking for Guest Post Service? Write for us:
Before that read the guidelines carefully.
- Authentic – we cannot accept any piece of writing that has been published anywhere else on the Internet. Google doesn’t like it and we listen when they talk.
- We’d like your stories to be a minimum of 800 words.
- We require 3 photographs (minimum) and they need to be at least 1024px wide. Portrait style shots need to be 800px wide.
- You can also send videos or embed codes for videos you’ve uploaded to Youtube.
- If you would like to submit a photoblog/photo essay then we need at least 500 words and at least ten photographs.
- If possible, please format your writing in HTML – it makes it quicker for us to upload on this site.
- Please also send a profile picture of yourself and a short Bio including links to your social profiles and blog.
- Relevant articles – Almost everything that is travel related goes but you do want to choose topics that are as interesting as possible.
- Spelling And Grammar – This should go without saying. If our editors need to spend too much time correcting spelling and grammar, the article will be rejected.
- ZERO Plagiarism – If articles do not pass Copyscape tests, they will not be published.
- Proper Formatting – Nobody likes large chunks of text, right? Articles with sub-headings, images and bullet points will be given priority.
- Basic SEO – The article should be SEO friendly. At least basic on-page SEO optimization should be present
What is the subject or Topic of your Travel post?
Before you start writing a Travel Post, you must have a subject that is in demand and people want to read about.
- Travel to France or Holiday in Paris
- Hotel in Paris
- London Tourism
- Things you need to know before you visit France
- 10 Places you can’t miss in France
WHAT WE GET AND WHAT YOU GET:
WHAT WE GET:
- More awesome stories/posts to share with our readers and friends.
- Growth and the opportunity to showcase more destinations to the world.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A platform to share your tales and journeys.
- A place to call home 😉
- The opportunity to be featured on http://asiatravellovers.com
- A link to your blog if you have one.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
If you have an idea or even a story that’s ready to go – get in touch with us and we’ll get the ball rolling.
Email Us: asiatravellover at gmail dot com